Wash Your Face to Prevent Acne!


The number one step to control acne is to wash your face twice a day, in the morning and before you go to bed. During the day, dead skin cells, bacteria, and dirt gather on your face. Over time, your pores will become clogged and acne will form. When you wash your face, you will wash the dirt away and be able to control acne. For females, it is important to wash the makeup off your face before you go to bed. At the very least, a cleanser needs to be used to wash your face. A cleanser will wash off all the dirt, bacteria, dead skin cells, makeup, etc. off your face, and your face will be clean before bed. Your face will accumulate the dirt and bacteria throughout the night, which is why it I highly recommend you wash your face in the morning as well.
Here are some great cleansers that I highly recommend. I have used all of these products and will talk about my opinion on the product in the reviews section.
Cleansers that I recommend:
1) Glytone Exfoliating Face Wash 
This is the cleanser that I currently use. I have been using this cleanser for the past 2 years now, and I love it!
Pros:
-This facial wash is catered to oily skin 
-It is strong, as it has a 4.7 free acid value 
-Shrinks pores to prevent acne 
-Get the most "bang for your buck." Bottle will last at least 3 months! 
-Removes makeup extremely well 
-Clears up acne fast!
Cons:
-It is strong. As this can be a pro, it can also be a con. Be sure to modify use if your skin becomes irritated 
-Expensive 
Overall, this is hands down the best product to use as a cleanser for me personally. I have extremely oily skin, and this wash is meant for those with very oily skin. When I first began to use this cleanser, it took about 3 weeks and my face was almost cleared up. Now, using it daily, my face stays clear and feels great!
2) Clearasil Rapid Action Face Wash 
Another popular cleanser is the Clearasil Rapid Action Face Wash. Clearasil claims that by using this face wash you will have visibly clearer skin in as little as 12 hours.
Pros:
-Does not dry skin 
-Helps to fight acne 
-Closes pores to prevent acne 
-Relatively inexpensive, comes in a pack of 3 
-Smoothes face
Cons:
-Some users say that this product has not improved their skin after using for two weeks 
-Smell 
Overall, many users state that this product clears up their acne. A few users claim that this product does not work. That many be due to clearasils claim that this wash will visibly improve acne in as little as 12 hours. I think some users may have expected to put this on at night and wake up 12 hours later with no acne whatsoever. That is not what is going to happen. With this cleanser, and any cleanser, it will take time for the acne to clear up. I used this product and I was fairly pleased with it. Overall it did take a little longer than I wanted too, but it did work. To get 3 packs for around $20 is very inexpensive.
3) Proactiv Face Wash 
When I began my path to control my acne, one of the products I used was the Proactiv Face Cleanser.
Pros:
-Clears acne fast! 
-Clears pores to prevent acne 
-Exfoliates the skin 
-Smoothes the skin
Cons:
-Expensive 
-Can dry out sensitive skin 
-Bad odor 
Overall, this is a great product to control acne. Apply this twice a day and you will be clear in no time! Don't just trust me, the product has great reviews on amazon as well.
Any of the recommended cleansers will help to control acne. Some may work for others that do not work for you. You have to find out which cleanser is best for your skin. However, I chose three of the more popular cleansers. As you can see based off of their ratings, they work for many people, so I suggest trying them. Use the cleanser TWICE a day, and you will control acne in no time!
How to properly wash your face using a cleanser:
1) Wash your hands!Your hands contain a ton of oil, and when you touch your face to wash it, you don't want to be adding oils back onto your face.
2) Wet your whole face
3) Squeeze a dime sized amount of cleanser into palm, and rub your hands together
4) Use your fingertips to apply the cleanser to your face, rubbing in gentle, circular motions. Don't forget the forehead and neck!
5) Finish by splashing cool water onto your face three or four times. Make sure all of the cleanser is off. You want to use cool water as opposed to hot water because cool water will close your pores, as hot water would open them up.
6) Using a towel, pat your face dry! PAT, do not scrub!
Head over to my website, how to control acne, to learn more about these products and purchase these products. Also, learn how to control your acne and keep your skin clear for good! how to control acne